Note: Only The Home Depot stockholders who held shares at the close of business on March 24, 2014, the record date for The Home Depot 2014 Annual Meeting, are eligible to vote their shares at the meeting. Access information (holder account number, control number) was sent by mail to stockholders beginning April 7, 2014.
To view a copy of the 2014 Proxy Statement or the 2013 Annual Report, click here.
Electronic Delivery of Proxy Materials
As a holder of The Home Depot, Inc. common stock, you can elect to receive Proxy Materials, Annual Reports and other stockholder communications electronically via e-mail.
Receiving this information electronically is faster than regular mail and saves money for the company. In addition, electronic delivery benefits the environment by consuming fewer natural resources and creating less paper waste. Electronic delivery of the proxy is efficient and convenient.
To receive electronic delivery, follow the instructions below based on how you hold your shares:
If you are a Registered Shareholder, to log in to your account on the Computershare Investor Centre website and update your communication preferences under your Account Details to request e-mail delivery of Shareholder Meeting Materials.
You are a Registered Shareholder if:
- You have your stock certificate in your possession.
- You participate in the Direct Stock Purchase Plan (DSPP).
- You own shares purchased through The Home Depot, Inc. FutureBuilder 401(k) Plan.
- Our transfer agent, Computershare, holds your Home Depot shares electronically.
If you are an ESPP Shareholder, to log in to your account on the Computershare Employee Plan website and update your communication preferences by selecting “E-Communications” under the My Details tab and requesting e-mail delivery of Shareholder Meeting Materials.
You are an ESPP shareholder if:
- You have purchased shares through the Company's Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- If you are Beneficial Shareholder, to go to the Broadridge Electronic Delivery site and follow the instructions on that site for requesting electronic delivery.
You are a Beneficial shareholder if:
- You hold your shares in a brokerage or bank account.
- You have been granted Restricted Stock by the Company.